can't download AFP Drivers for Windows 7

fixed

Hey all,

I'm trying to install AFP drivers on my W7 laptop. the IBM link here:

http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=nas1befcead7cfbf2e89862577c4006e68c0

directs me to here:

http://www.infoprintsolutionscompany.com/internet/dcfdata.nsf/vwWeb/P4000384

When I click the ftp download link, another tab appears with the terms
and conditions page. When I click 'I agree', the tab disappears and
nothing happens. I've even tried directly opening the FTP url in the
'i agree' link, and it gives the following popup error message: '425
Possible PASV port theft, cannot open data connection.' with only an
'OK' button.

Have any of you successfully downloaded and installed AFP print
drivers on a Win7 machine?

All hints appreciated.

Rick