Hey all,

I'm trying to install AFP drivers on my W7 laptop. the IBM link here:

directs me to here:

When I click the ftp download link, another tab appears with the terms
and conditions page. When I click 'I agree', the tab disappears and
nothing happens. I've even tried directly opening the FTP url in the
'i agree' link, and it gives the following popup error message: '425
Possible PASV port theft, cannot open data connection.' with only an
'OK' button.

Have any of you successfully downloaded and installed AFP print
drivers on a Win7 machine?

All hints appreciated.