Is there a command to display programs that use a file?

fixed

I need to be able to list all programs that use a physical or logical file.

I could use the DSPPGMREF command to an out file and then search that file.
This is not exactly what I want to do and am trying to find a command or
alternate method to get the programs that use a file or other object. I do
not want to have to use DSPPGMREF for every file.

I need to recompile programs that use particular file.

TIA

Darryl Freinkel | Assignment 400 Group, Inc.

Tel: 770.321.8562 ext 111 | Fax 770.321.8562