Re: Display file cursor positioning -- can somebody clarify, and/or jog my memory?

fixed

All I want to add, that this only applies for the first SFL page. IIRC (and
many moons has passed since that day), when on the second or third oage you
have to see which SFL age is active and do some calculations from that point.
This was on a SFL with input capable fields.

Regards,
Carel Teijgeler