Do any of you folks running JDE green screen version (I forget if it's World or OneWorld) know of a reason why QPRCMLTTSK (Processor Multi Tasking) or QQRYDEGREE (Query Processing degree) should be set:

QPRCMLTTSK: Off
QQRYDEGREE: *NONE.

I would have thought turning on multitasking (9406-825 with all four processors turned on) and setting query degree to *OPTIMIZE would be good things.

The customer has them turned off and before we turn them on and learn the hard way that was a bad idea, I thought I would ask your thoughts....