looking for thoughts on a scanning issue

fixed

This is a little bit out of the norm, but I'm hoping someone might have a great idea regarding this.

First I'm not the one that handles the scanning, so I'm not real familiar with the processes involved. The person that handles this is on vacation.

Specifically the problem is that when the scanner scans the page, the software doesn't recognize the value in the barcode.

Background information:

We just converted a report from 8x11 to 11x17. Its 2 sided and has 1 bar code.
We print this on 2 different printers; however the primary printer is the one we are having issues with.
Primary printer prints slightly higher than the secondary printer, however I don't believe this is the issue.
I changed the print file to print barcode 1 line lower. This didn't solve the problem.

This is the really weird part.

If I print this on the primary printer and then make a copy of the form on the secondary printer, it will scan fine. The alignment is exactly the same on the copied vs original.

Any ideas?

Mike
NOTICE: This message, including any attachment, is intended as a confidential and privileged communication. If you have received this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please immediately notify the sender and delete this message.