Re: Parsing XML-file in UTF-8 with XML-SAX

fixed

Hello Scott

The file is tagged with CCSID 1208. So I will look for the PTF.

Jan
Am 01.11.2012 17:03, schrieb Scott Klement:
Is the file's CCSID set to 1208? (UTF-8)? If you don't have a 1208
CCSID, it won't even look for a BOM

If you do have the proper CCSID, then the problem might be a missing
PTF? I seem to recall a PTF that dealt with BOMs in the past...