Parsing XML-file in UTF-8 with XML-SAX

fixed

Hello

I receive XML-files coded coded in UTF-8 with the first three bytes being the ByteOrderMark. I want to parse the files using XML-SAX. But apperently XML-SAX dosn't support files in coded in UTF-8, at least not files with a ByteOrderMark.

What is the easiest way to do this?

Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards

Jan