From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Stone, Joel
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2012 11:14 AM
To: MIDRANGE-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: datalink columns

My company uses Webdocs from RJS.

Storing docs in the IFS is simple - compared to the hard part which is
document retrieval and tying docs to your database.

Pretty soon users will want to retrieve invoices by invoice #, and then by
client#, and by bill of lading #, and then by date and shipper name, etc,

Next they will want to archive more documents then just invoices, along with
a host of other retrieval paths.

If successful, it can expand quickly.

My suggestion: take a serious look at a package if possible.