From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Scott Mildenberger
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2012 10:16 AM
To: MIDRANGE-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: datalink columns

We are planning on archiving a pdf copy of our invoices in the IFS. To
link these files to the customer/invoice/etc. I am going to create a
table with these values and the filename in the IFS. From my reading it
seems like a datalink column is the way to do it. I have never used
these and am going to start doing some testing. Has anyone done this
and are there any gotchas? Or, is there a better way to do this than
use datalinks?

Scott Mildenberger

Davis Transport Inc.

Missoula, MT