Re: Applying TR5

fixed

Why would IBM include MF99005 on a cume package (2279) but not include the
rest of SF99707? But not including the rest is what IBM did. I am
looking at the cover letter for SF99707 at
http://www-912.ibm.com/s_dir/sline003.nsf/PDFPbyNum/SF99707/$File/SF99707.pdf
and I can see MF55945 is on SF99707 but is not currently on any cume. I
could see that on other group PTF's that get updated on a different
schedule but every PTF listed in SF99707 has the same date as MF99005 (or
earlier).