Question about Easy400's MMAIL

fixed

I can send emails using Easy400.net's MMAIL by literally
specifying the "TO" keyword.

But I cannot use a variable to specify the "TO".

Apparently it is expecting a format like:
name@xxxxxxxxxx/'david'/*TO

I want to call a CL with the email name and address as parameters
and then use EMLMSG to send an email to the name and address.

But no matter how I format the variable I get the error message that the
value for the parameter is invalid:
'name@doma' not valid for parameter TO.

Is there a trick to this that I am missing?

Thanks,
David Mount