Re: Question about Easy400's MMAIL

fixed

On Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 10:24 PM, David Mount <dmount@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I want to call a CL with the email name and address as parameters
and then use EMLMSG to send an email to the name and address.

Did you try using a different variable for each of the components?

TO(&ADDR/&NAME/*TO)

The above works for me (as the TO parameter for EMLSTMF, not EMLMSG,
but I would expect them to work the same in this regard).

John