Re: File editor for large ifs files

fixed

I am not familiar with qsHell based editors, but that's a thought.

On Windows, stuff that's been too big for notepad, I've been able to open
with Wordpad.

Another thought, have you tried a search for the error message you get
with edtf on such a large file? Just a wonder if Google would show you a
fellow traveller.