Re: File editor for large ifs files

fixed

For gigantic files like that, you may have to resort to a hex editor.
There are several for Windows that are pretty good. I personally use
HxD:

http://mh-nexus.de/en/hxd/

I can't say whether there is anything specifically for the i, but
since you tried Notepad and Notepad++, I figure you're open to Windows
options.

John