There is a similar PDF here :

Look for "Poster and map objects (ZIP, 230KB)"

unfortunately since V7.1 has only been out for more than a year this has not been updated.
It appears to be current for V6.1

Matt Olson said the following on Tue, 10/9/2012 3:37 PM:
Thanks scott, that was what I was looking for. QSYS2 seems to have quite a few objects I will want to examine.

Anyone know if a system view map exists like they have for Microsoft SQL:

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Klement [mailto:midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2012 2:33 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Find files in any library

Hi Matt,

Do you just want to do something like this?

select * from qsys2.systables where table_name='Whatever'

On 10/9/2012 2:20 PM, Matt Olson wrote:
Anyone have any idea how to find files in any library using SQL?

I'm used to having a wealth of information available in system views in various other database platforms but can't seem to find what works for the AS400.

I tried "select * from syscat.tables where tabname=tabletofind" but apparently that doesn't exist in the AS400's flavor of DB2. Additionally SYSIBM.SYSTABLE doesn't seem to exist either.