Anyone have any idea how to find files in any library using SQL?

I'm used to having a wealth of information available in system views in various other database platforms but can't seem to find what works for the AS400.

I tried "select * from syscat.tables where tabname=tabletofind" but apparently that doesn't exist in the AS400's flavor of DB2. Additionally SYSIBM.SYSTABLE doesn't seem to exist either.

Thanks!