Stess Test Power System

fixed

Hello,

I need to perform some kind of stress test on our new Power System before
going live. This is an audit requirement, yet somewhat vague.

I did some searching (ML & Google) and it was typically web related.

I'm dealing with an traditional DB2/RPG app (MAPICS) with green-screen
& GUI client, looking to simulate heavy I/O, perhaps high user count.

I'm open to do-it-yourself and very low-cost (open source) solutions, and
appreciate any guidance you can offer.

Thanks in advance...james