RE: Triggers - enabling and disabling

fixed

I truly believe both tools have their place. Done right, they handle
their target areas well. Joel, some of the things you are trying to get
journals to do, well, have gotten me to stop following that thread.
Granted, having had a few vacation days and trying to catch up may have
had a little to do with it also. To each their own.