Did you rule out using journals instead? Much less invasive to production system.

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Åke Olsson
Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2012 9:44 AM
To: (midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx)
Subject: Triggers - enabling and disabling

We have to set up triggering for a bunch of files (15 files in 30 instances). I can live with having to find a spot when the system is down to add the tiggers.

But we would like to turn on and off the activation of triggers more or less at will. Status *ENABLED and *DISABLED should work nicely.

The problem is that this operation seems to require private access to the file almost as much as ADDPFTRG does - is that really so?

Is there in that case another better way to dynamically switch triggers on and off?

Med vänlig hälsning / Best regards

Åke H Olsson
Box 433 SE 551 16 Jönköping Sweden visit: Brunnsgatan 11
phone: +46 (0)36 342976 mobile: +46 (0)705 482976 fax: +46 (0)36 34 29 29
ake.olsson@xxxxxx<mailto:ake.olsson@xxxxxx> www.pdb.se

This inbound email has been scanned for all viruses by the MessageLabs SkyScan

This outbound email has been scanned for all viruses by the MessageLabs Skyscan service.