Re: IBM i 7.1 Technology Refresh 5 offers performance, usability, and integration enhancements

fixed

We've all had a Freudian slip. Like the first time I gave out my phone
number after my divorce (I've since remarried). I didn't have a phone for
a few months so I wasn't used to my new number. Got this tearful call
from my ex. I don't care if you're dating, but please don't have them
call here.