Re: HA of Development LPARs

fixed

Our production lpar and our development lpar are two different lpars on
the same box. We use Mimix to keep them in sync to another box. On that
they also have their own lpars. We only have 15 people in the department.
Probably only 6 of them propagate changes. The rest fall into various
other categories (analysts, PC support, management, operations, etc).

Development lpar:
Auxiliary storage:
System ASP . . . . . . : 1834 G
% system ASP used . . : 51.0079