Re: Joining to a join in SQL?

fixed

Tommy.Holden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
If they are SQL views then yes you can create a view over it

Hmm. But as I just determined empirically, while one can also join to a DDS join-logical in an SQL ad hoc query, one can't do so in a CREATE VIEW.

And I just realized there's another issue: as I understand it, in SQL, views and indexes are separate entities. Is there a way to make an SQL view look like a keyed logical to an RPG program that uses native RLA?

--
JHHL