My first thoughts after an OS Upgrade and ODBC connection(s) start having
problem is that the ODBC driver needs to be upgraded to something more
current. MY 2nd thought in this case is that IBM at 6.1 and even more so
at 7.1 tightened things down to meet current standards. I know there are
some issues with JOINs that at 5.4 just produced warning msgs in the logs.
At 6.1 some flat broke and at 7.1 even more failed because the coding of
the SQLs did not meet Ind Standards.