Re: Need .iso of V5R2 JV1 Option 6 Media

fixed

Just to update I need the B2924_09 CD for V5R2

Thanks

On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 7:13 AM, Kirk Goins <kirkgoins@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have a client that needs JV1 option 6 for V5R2. I've tried the route or
SAVLIVPGM/RSTLICPGM via savf from a V5R2 box but the target is being a
pain. So anyone out there willing to burn me an .iso of the actual media
that I can can burn and install from ?

Thanks

--
Kirk