I ran into a 2GB IFS file today:

Anyone know where this might have come from?

It was created at 9:45 this morning, but I see nothing in QHST that seems to explain it. I discovered it only because Mimix wasn’t happy about it, otherwise I might never have known about it. I definitely don’t need it on the backup box.

I imagine is it system generated--I’m guessing it is from Java and I've found a similar /java, ... .dmp one, though much smaller. We have relatively little Java code, but I believe the PSF/400 PDFing routines are in Java and we do a fair amount of that.

If I must have these dumps, I really would like then to go somewhere else so that I could better suppress replication.