If you have the QHST logs from Oct 10 still online, the following may help:

DSPLOG PERIOD((0945 10012012))

Look for a job with number 597368.

You could also do something like:

DSPLOG PERIOD((0940 10122012) (0945 10122012)) OUTPUT(*PRINT)

And then search the spooled file you just generated, looking for /597368.
(Slash is intentional.)

Dennis Lovelady
There will be a rain dance Friday, weather permitting

I ran into a 2GB IFS file today:

/core.20121001.094502.597368.0001.dmp.

Anyone know where this might have come from?

It was created at 9:45 this morning, but I see nothing in QHST that
seems to explain it. I discovered it only because Mimix wasn't happy
about it, otherwise I might never have known about it. I definitely
don't need it on the backup box.

I imagine is it system generated--I'm guessing it is from Java and I've
found a similar /java, ... .dmp one, though much smaller. We have
relatively little Java code, but I believe the PSF/400 PDFing routines
are in Java and we do a fair amount of that.

If I must have these dumps, I really would like then to go somewhere
else so that I could better suppress replication.