Hi All,

Does anyone know if there is an alternative ODBC driver supplied by IBM that is not in the Client Access Setup that works with Windows Server 2008R2 64bit? We've found that when we install the CA app (with the ODBC driver) on WS2K8 R2 64bit that it clobbers the IIS application pool and makes IIS unusable.

We've tried two times and each time we basically had to reformat the server and start over....I'm not too keen on trying a third time with the same driver.

Alternatively, I would use one made by Microsoft if there is one that works with iSeries.

Brian Piotrowski
Assistant Mgr. - I.T.
Simcoe Parts Service, Inc.
Ph: 705-435-7814 x343
Fx: 705-435-5029

Please consider the environment. Don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.

The information contained in this communication is confidential and intended only for the use of those to whom it is addressed. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me by telephone (collect if necessary) and delete or destroy any copies of it. Thank you!