I can't speak to the DB2 driver, but I've used other DataDirect ODBC drivers
in the past and they worked flawlessly.

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Coy Krill
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2012 3:59 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: ODBC Driver for iSeries on Windows Server 2008 R2 64bit

I've had the driver at this location recommended to me on several occasions,
but we won't buy anything extra so I've never bothered to check it out.

http://www.datadirect.com/products/odbc/db2/index.html

We've taken to copying all necessary data down to MS SQL Server instance
instead. We ditched our own 520 and are now on Jack Henry's 770 box. It's
fast on their end, but pulling MBs of data back here is slow, so we just
want to pull it once. Not that our current SQL Server is very fast either,
but it beats pulling it over the VPN.

coy