Then be advised I was told with lpars that unless you plan on using BRMS
network you should have a dedicated 5774/5778 cards in each lpar,
supposedly this approach prevents you from having to DLPAR all the time and
eliminates the need for complex brms network. The newer versions of DD/OS
also don't require zoning so I am told.