Re: Data Domain

fixed

Thanks Jack. Are you sure about BRMS. They told me that they could
support Robot Save also.

Larry Ketzes
Lead Enterprise Infrastructure Engineer
lketzes@xxxxxxxxxxx
302-594-2146

From:
Jack Kingsley <iseriesflorida@xxxxxxxxx>
To:
Date:
09/28/2012 10:19 AM
Re: Data Domain
Sent by:
midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx

I am in the early stages of using DD, it does require BRMS.
One downside that is to be rectified soon so I am told is the ability to
support 01D IPL support. Contact me off list if you need to.