From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of fbocch2595@xxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2012 1:30 PM
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Sequel software performance issue in IE

Hi Folks, a question about performance via the browser when using Help
Systems Sequel software. We're seeing minute(s) waits to return data from a
search. When the same request is made from the pc then the data is returned
in seconds. Has anyone else had this issue with Sequel and any possible
resolutions?
Thanks, Frank