From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of thomas burrows
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2012 5:12 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Gee, sounds like an great job.......

Anyone been to the SOUTHLAND lately???? That is what the area is
called locally.

The last time I rode the light rail/subway system back from the Queen
Mary. The fight as the train went through South Central LA. i.e.
WATTS, LENNOX, etc.

Personally got the LA County Sheriff deputies to uncuff the Hispanic
kid whose only mistake was kicking the BLANK BLANK BLANK out of the
other two dudes - who were not Hispanic but accused him of stealing
their bike.

Train operators were the same color as the two dudes who started the fight.

So the hispanic kid is now cuffed and being loaded in the back of a
SQUAD until I come forward - we were transferring to a bus because of
maintenance - and pulled out my Texas DL. Told the LA Sheriff's
deputies I had NO DOG IN THE FIGHT so here is what happened.

After I explained what NO DOG IN THE FIGHT meant they uncuffed the
hispanic kid.

He asked why I went to such trouble? Something about RIGHT and WRONG.
I had no idea if he had stolen the bike earlier. All I knew was I saw
him get on the train with the bike. Sat down across from me and did
not cause anyone any problems until the other two every so tough dudes
attacked him.

The deputy took me to LA UNION so I could catch the AMTRAK train back
to Oceanside where my family was staying at a resort. I am so glad I
did not insist on my son coming with me.

And what pretty women??????

Live some place else.

Just my opinion.

Thomas in Texas