Re: IBM i - SPF - And Mail Relay

fixed

Chris,

In one case, the mail is being relayed through the SMTP server and then
the POP server on the i. If I read the responses correctly, then proper
SPF implementation would allow for this. I have another similar customer,
however, who uses an in-house MS mail server as their Mail Router in the i
SMTP attributes. Do you think this situation could create issues?

Rich