IBM i - SPF - An Mail Relay

fixed

Hello list.

I have a customer who wants to implement SPF for their domain. Their IBM
i issues email messages, which I understand are relayed through the SMTP
server on the i. In researching SPF, it appears like it may not like
message relays.

Is there a chance that implementing SPF will stop the email messages being
sent from their i?

Rich Loeber - @richloeber
Kisco Information Systems
[1]http://www.kisco.com