From QRYDFN to SQL

fixed

I still strongly recommend using RTVQMQRY to move from QRYDFNs to using
SQL. It can even turn merge fields into substitution variables, which is
really cool, IMO.

I have read this suggestion from various sources many times over the
years. What we use Query/400 for is as an end user tool for queries.
We don't use Query/400 anywhere "in production" so to speak.

You're referring to "in production" use, correct?

--
Jeff Crosby
VP Information Systems

The opinions expressed are my own and not necessarily the opinion of
my company. Unless I say so.