Re: finding duplicates via sql-help

fixed

While I've written a magazine article a decade or so ago on using RTVQMQRY
I discourage it's use. For one, you should run ANZQMQRY, some just won't
come through right.
Another reason is that RTVQMQRY is a good way to learn how to do SQL the
WRONG way. Like using WHERE instead of JOIN.

Now, I'm not one of those who suggest you learn assembler in order to
become a better programmer, but browsing through the SQL functions and
buying a book or two can be a real help. Although I have a coworker who
writes some intense sql and claims he learned it all from the IBM manuals.

Also, you really can't use a bulk of the BIF's in Query/400. Hey, I liked
it back in the day. But I won't use it because it's too easy to get
started with a Query and stay within it's limitations because you've
already got started with it, than to stop and restart it in SQL and do it
right.