Von: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von rob@xxxxxxxxx
Gesendet: Thursday, 13.9 2012 20:12
An: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Betreff: Re: Tracing Physicial File R/W Actions

Does a trigger get called on a rollback?

Rob Berendt
IBM Certified System Administrator - IBM i 6.1 Group Dekko Dept 1600 Mail
to: 2505 Dekko Drive
Garrett, IN 46738
Ship to: Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755

From: Karl <k.mainville@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date: 09/13/2012 02:07 PM
Subject: Re: Tracing Physicial File R/W Actions

Hi Brian,

Look at this.

Add Physical File Trigger (ADDPFTRG)The trigger program can be specified
be called before or after a change operation occurs so this could help you
to find the job that is deleting your records.

I never used this command so I can't give you any trigger code example.
Maybe someone else have a sample program ?

Good luck.

On Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 1:47 PM, Brian Piotrowski <