Re: SSO/EIM/KEREBEROS ?'s

fixed

On 9/12/2012 2:59 PM, Jack Kingsley wrote:
Have some questions on this:
... but I want the ISERIES
profiles/passwords to be coming from the AD side, can't this come from the
AD side so long as I just add the ISERIES to the AD realm??

Passwords don't come through Kerberos, only a cert saying:
"This user has been authenticated by AD"

We have AD as the KDC, but have the system i as EIM, to map the KDC user to a System i user profile (even if they are the "same").