what information are you gathering?
"journal changes"?

On 9/5/2012 10:25 AM, Stone, Joel wrote:
Thanks but I am NOT looking for when a receiver changes. That could occur every 3 days.

My job could run every 5 minutes.

I want to save the intervals that MY job ran with!

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of rob@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2012 10:21 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: saving date/time windows

Ok, we've already established that rolling off after an interval is

Knowing that, let me ask, how long do you keep your journal receivers?
Because you could use an API like:
to get these attributes if you still have the receivers.

Failing that, you could log when a receiver changes by using this exit

pros of the first one: No data area, table, etc maintenance required.