Re: TL Ashford vs High Availability

fixed

What? So if our development machine is named GDISYS and it's Mimix backup
is GDISYS2 and during a switch the dns is updated to change GDISYS to
GDISYS2's IP address I now have to create another dns entry called WTF
that I also have to flop back and forth between these two ip addresses?
And all "regular" users continue to use GDISYS but any developers who use
TL Ashford connecting to GDISYS have to set all their 5250, etc to connect
to WTF?