Re: Almost a year and a half ago, I did some work with SQL UDFs. I'vesince forgotten some crucial things.

fixed

Interesting that this paper by Kent shows an couple of examples of a
function reading a table that I'd call NOT DETERMINISTIC but that Kent
has used DETERMINISTIC on...

http://www-03.ibm.com/systems/resources/systems_i_software_db2_pdf_ExternalUDTF.pdf

Charles