Re: saving date/time windows

fixed

Ok, we've already established that rolling off after an interval is
acceptable.

Knowing that, let me ask, how long do you keep your journal receivers?
Because you could use an API like:
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/iseries/v7r1m0/topic/apis/QJORRCVI.htm
to get these attributes if you still have the receivers.

Failing that, you could log when a receiver changes by using this exit
point:
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/iseries/v7r1m0/topic/apis/xchgrcv.htm

pros of the first one: No data area, table, etc maintenance required.