Jim,

I think any file by file access across a WAN won't be the fastest method. If you can zip everything up locally and unzip it remotely you'll get the best network bandwidth usage sending the zip file with FTP. Will the increased bandwidth utilization compensate for the time to zip and unzip? Hard to tell. If the option is there I'd likely just use FTP and MPUT (or MGET) to move all the files.

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis