Re: Group authority question

fixed

Hi John,

How are these notes stored? Each one in a separate directory? Or separate file? Or are they all stored in a single file?

What kind of authorities does the document editing software assign to the documents? Does it assign the owner/group? If so, how does that work/ In any case, what sort of authorities does the owner group and public get? Or... if you want to use authorization list, then can it assign these? WIll ir properly maintain the authorization list each time a document is edited?

I think you can see where I'm struggling. I know a lot about the IFS -- but I don't know anything about your document software and how it uses the IFS. That makes it really hard to answer your questions.