All,

I have an 810 on 5.4. I know, I hear you all moaning.

We have our main application software and then we have a document creation software that we tie into from our application for notes, etc.

Our main application software has the ability to restrict a user to data which was created using just their ID. Our document software does not.

Once in our main application software, a user selects F8 to get to the document software and they can enter edit, view the notes.

Can I restrict that user from editing the document using some kind of authorization list or group profile and what parameter in that profile would help me limit them to read only

I appreciate any help and thank you all in advance.

John A. Candidi
American European Insurance Group
IT Systems, Application and Support Manager, CSO
Office (856-779-6915)
Mobile (484-645-5598)
jacandidi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx