I do this every day, sometimes a few times a day and it works like a champ. You have to have a JAVA plug-in installed, but I do it with IE & FF without any problems.

Pete Massiello
iTech Solutions

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Pete Helgren
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2012 2:03 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Keys from ESS

Has anyone tried to install keys from the ESS lately? When I choose to install I get a "spinner" and then a prompt to run an applet and then.....nuthin! Tried with FF and IE and get the same response. I see these final lines in the Java Console:

PushToStartButton created
OUT IseriesApplet.init()
basic: Applet initialized
basic: Starting applet
basic: completed perf rollup
basic: Applet made visible
basic: Applet started
basic: Told clients applet is started

But no applet displays. Anybody had luck with this?

Pete Helgren
Value Added Software, Inc
GIAC Secure Software Programmer-Java