Keys from ESS

fixed

Has anyone tried to install keys from the ESS lately? When I choose to install I get a "spinner" and then a prompt to run an applet and then.....nuthin! Tried with FF and IE and get the same response. I see these final lines in the Java Console:

PushToStartButton created
OUT IseriesApplet.init()
basic: Applet initialized
basic: Starting applet
basic: completed perf rollup
basic: Applet made visible
basic: Applet started
basic: Told clients applet is started

But no applet displays. Anybody had luck with this?