-----Original Message-----
From: John McKee

Does LUD List ring any bells for anybody? We used to have issues like this. I was given instructions to to a DMPSYSOBJ (can't recall the type and subtype values). If device was in the list, but varied off, The fix, back then, was to use a progrm from IBM named, I think, QPARIXEN.

John McKee

This email is confidential, intended only for the named recipient(s) above and may contain information that is privileged. If you have received this message in error or are not the named recipient(s), please notify the sender immediately and delete this email message from your computer as any and all unauthorized distribution or use of this message is strictly prohibited. Thank you.