Odd device errors

fixed

I had a similar issue a while back. After working through it with IBM, we
found the limit on the system QAUTOVRT was the issue. I deleted a bunch of
devices and increased the number of devices by another 100. The problem went
away.

Darryl Freinkel | Assignment 400 Group, Inc.
Tel: 770.321.8562 ext 111 | Fax 770.321.8562