Re: Xerox 5135 drawer select

fixed

I've been through this with another type of printer years ago. One, a phone call should resolve...but of course hard to get the right people without the credit card..but your time is valuable too. Always thought this information should be in manual someplace but hard to find programmer guides these days.

Here is what I did so many years ago.

I got a hex editor installed.
I installed the PCL PC driver for the printer.
I opened notepad and printed a document.
Noted the drawer it used (and some other stuff I was interested in).
told it to print to file.
Changed the drawer in the driver.
Printed document.
Told it to print to file.
etc.
opened the text files in hex editor and found the drawer select string.

Could use a binary comp tool to do the same.

Better than blindly flailing at printer codes...HTH